The Howarth S20C model oboe is an intermediate conservatoire instrument designed for the student player.
It features some more advanced oboe keywork options than the Junior and Junior PLUS+ Conservatoire models, but is still significantly lighter in weight than our professional models. The keywork is all covered hole to make it easier for younger players and those with smaller hands to navigate the full range of the instrument.
An ideal upgrade from the Howarth Junior Conservatoire Oboe or Junior PLUS+ Conservatoire model, the S20C model will take players comfortably up to advanced student level.
- Body made from Grenadilla wood (Dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Silver plated keywork
- Conservatoire (French) system keywork
- Covered keys
- Semi-Automatic octaves with 3rd octave key
- C-D trill key (lower and upper)
- C-C# trill key
- Forked F vent
- Low Bb vent
- Left hand F key
- Adjusting screws
- Weight ~0.6kg
- Instrument is supplied in a Howarth Academy case with case cover, cleaning materials, cork grease and a reed case
Choose partially lined top joint or fully synthetic top joint.