Free blowing and a high quality hand finish, with a strong heritage. Constructed by traditional methods, combining technology and experience. Manufactured by Buffet Crampon, in specially dedicated German workshops in Markneukirchen.
Recommended by music teachers because of its easy response and remarkable accuracy, the Buffet E11 A Clarinet helps the musician to develop their musical talent and progress by owning an A Clarinet without breaking the bank.
The E11 A clarinet is made of African blackwood. This special wood is found in the forests of Mozambique and Tanzania. African blackwood is known for its resonance and stability, making it an ideal material for musical instruments.
Buffet Crampon has been making professional clarinets since 1825 and this wealth of experience can be seen in the quality of the student range.
- African blackwood body + silver plated keywork
- Adjustable thumbrest included for comfort
- Includes standard Buffet mouthpiece
- This clarinet has a bore specially designed for an easy response.
- Supplied with single A Clarinet hard case