The Miyazawa BR-602 REH is a handmade flute with .958 Brittania silver headjoint and body, B-foot, Split E-Mechanism, Open hole keys and pinless Brögger System, including the Brögger thumb-key .
Miyazawa is a Japanese manufacturer of high-quality, handmade flutes and headjoins. The company combines traditional craftsmanship with advanced modern technology with the aim of producing the perfect flute.
Features of the Miyazawa BR-602 REH flute:
- Headjoint: britannia silver (.958)
- Body and foot-joint: britannia silver (.958)
- Mechanism and keys: silver plated
- Open keys / French keys
- Split-E mechanism
- Brögger System
- Brögger thumb-key
- Offset G
- Miyazawa MZ-10 head-joint
- Pointed key arms (French style)
- Drawn tone holes
- Pitch: 442 Hz