- Miyazawa Flute - BR-958-1-REH | Vision Model
Miyazawa Flute - BR-958-1-REH | Vision Model
The Miyazawa BR-958-1 REH (Vision in USA) is a full .958 Britannia silver handmade Japanese flute. It features a B-foot, Split E-Mechanism, Offset G, Open Keys and full Brögger System, including Brögger thumb key.
The model is comparable to the US Miyazawa Vision Model (but with partial Brögger and Miyazawa pads).
Miyazawa is a Japanese manufacturer of high-quality, handmade flutes and headjoints. The company combines traditional craftsmanship with advanced modern technology with the aim of producing the perfect flute.
Features of the Miyazawa BR-958-1 flute:
- Headjoint: Britannia silver (.958) / .990 Silver Riser
- Body and foot-joint: Britannia silver (.958)
- Key Mechanism: Britannia silver (.958)
- Open keys / French keys
- Split-E mechanism
- Brögger System
- Brögger thumb key
- Offset G
- MZ-10 style head joint (other options are available)
- Pointed key arms (French style)
- Drawn tone holes
- Pitch: 442 Hz