The Miyazawa BR-402 REH is a handmade flute with .925 Sterling silver headjoint and a .925 sterling silver body, B-foot, open hole keys and pinless full Brögger System including Brögger Thumb Key.
Miyazawa is a Japanese manufacturer of high-quality, handmade flutes and headjoins. The company combines traditional craftsmanship with advanced modern technology with the aim of producing the perfect flute.
Features of the Miyazawa BR-402 REH flute:
- Headjoint: Sterling silver (.925) with .990 silver riser
- Body and foot-joint: Sterling silver (.925)
- Mechanism and keys: nickel silver (silver plated)
- Open keys / French keys
- Split-E mechanism
- Brögger System
- Brögger Thumb Key
- Offset G
- Miyazawa MZ-10 head joint
- Pointed key arms (French style)
- Drawn tone holes
- Pitch: 442 Hz