The Bach BTB301 trombone was crafted specifically for student use. The combination of unique specifications and acoustic design work seamlessly to meet the demands of today's young players. Vincent Bach fused his dual talent as an accomplished musician and meticulous engineer to create brass instruments of unparalleled tonal quality. Often copied but never duplicated, Bach instruments remain the sound choice of students and artists worldwide.
Using only the highest quality materials, the BTB301 trombone is a well-designed and durable instrument perfect for the beginning student. Suited for all types of music and made in the USA, it offers a .500" bore handslide with a responsive 8" seamless bell for easy projection and control. The reverse tuning slide delivers a slightly more open feel. A nickel silver outer handslide tube and crook provide a rapid response and add durability to the instrument for students of all levels. The chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tube provides an ideal surface for smooth seamless slide action and the clear lacquer finish with a yellow brass bell offers warmth to the overall sound.
- Well-designed and durable instrument perfect for students
- Nickel silver outer handslide tube and crook adds durability and improves response
- Even balance to allow for better posture and technique
- Yellow brass bell provides warmth to the overall sound
- Reverse tuning slide helps provide more open feel
- Made in USA from domestic and foreign parts
- .500" bore
- 8" Yellow brass bell
- Nickel silver outer handslide tubes and crook
- Chrome plated nickel silver inside slide
- Clear lacquer finish *
- Bach 12C mouthpiece
- 50884E is a durable ABS molded plastic case
* Also available in a silver plate finish as model BTB301S